Environmental Control Services provides comprehensive, full-service HVAC and mechanical solutions.
ECS offers custom maintenance plans that can be tailored to fit the needs of each customer. A well maintained mechanical system can be cost neutral when considering both the energy savings and the extended life of the equipment. In addition, a good maintenance program should help to minimize business interruptions and costly emergency repairs.
Our mechanical services capabilities include:
- Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Service
- Service & Repair
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Programs
- Building Automation Systems Services
- Work Order Management
- 24/7/365 Response
Listed below are the types of equipment and systems typically covered.
- Building Automation Systems(DDC)
- Cooling Towers
- Circulating pumps
- VAV Systems
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Air and Liquid Heat Exchangers
- Heat Pumps
- Split Systems
- Multizone Units & Air Compressors
- Computer and Clean Room Systems
- Refrigeration Systems
- Air Handling Units
- Vane Axial Fans
- Exhaust/Make-up Air Systems
- Roof Top Units
- Humidification Systems
- Evaporative Condensers
ECS technicians are available 24/7/365 and dispatched using wireless tablet technology supported by an extensive resource database. This technology allows for access to innovative industry-specific applications and helps ensure faster response times and accurate troubleshooting.